Updated: Jul 14, 2019
Of course, if you’re also a professional designer, it won’t be a problem for you at all. But if you’re just an average joe who’s only specialized in his own craft, in this case - magic, then this lifehack is definitely for you and your assistants. It’ll only take you 5 minutes.
So here’s how:
1. Get a picture ready. It could be an illustration from a children’s book, comics you got by googling or a character that you generated with an app.
2. Lay a transparent film on the picture. Staple two of the four corners of the film to the picture.
3. Outline the character and their outfit with a thin whiteboard marker. You may also consider modifying it.
4. Remove the film and photocopy it. Resize it if needed.
5. Proceed by coloring the doodle or adding gimmick to it as you have planned.